The best rum in the world Tour
share in a small tour of a few hours the taste of our identity, the richness of our culture and the history that accompanies us to this beautiful country Nicaragua.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichigalpa, Chichigalpa, Chinandega Department
It consists of a tour of 6 interactive stations where you will know the entire production process and history of the world's most awarded rum. Includes a tasting of Flor de Caña 18 and a complimentary drink Flor de Caña.
This is where raw alcohol is delivered to be stored in barrels and then stored for up to 25 years. You can buy products during your tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After you get off the cruise, walk to the entrance gate # 3 and coloborador will be waiting for you with your namePorts
- Pier and City Puerto Corinto, DeL parque central una cuadra arriba, Corinto, Nicaragua
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.