The Best Vodka Museum Tour in Warsaw by luxury car
The first written record of the word “vodka” polish translation "gorzałka" - burning water comes from Poland in 1405, as a part of the court documents “Akta Grodzkie “ from the Palatinate of Sandomierz. During that time, vodka was not widely used as a drink, but more as a medicinal substance for sterilizing wounds, numbing injuries and as a cosmetic cleanser.
We offer luxury limousines or comfortable vans. Our elegant, punctual and professional drivers that speak English and have an excellent knowledge of the topography of Warsaw will take you there. We are here to provide the best service to satisfied our customers.
When you confirm your start time with us, our driver will pick you up from your hotel or any other location in Warsaw and take you for this amazing Vodka Museum adventure.
Trust our experience…Each guest is a VIP to us!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- English speaking driver
- Private transportation
- Passengers insurance
- Infant and child seats available
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Polish Vodka Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polish Vodka Museum, Plac Konesera 1 Centrum Praskie Koneser, Warsaw 03-736 Poland
Warsaw Vodka Factory "Koneser" (Warszawska Wytwórnia Wódek "Koneser") was a factory complex of neo-Gothic buildings from the late nineteenth century located in Praga, the historical borough of Warsaw. The factory complex was restored to become one of the beacons of the newly renovated Praga Koneser Centre in the Praga district. Full of restaurants, bars and designd shops and Polish Vodka Museum is an interesting place to visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the lobby / reception / concierge few minutes before the tour starts. Always confirm the name that tour is booked with our chauffeur. If you would like to we can pick you up from Chopin Airport arrival hall with Guest name on the iPad.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.