The Big Wave Rock (Private) Day Tour
This is a Private tour for you and your group only.
The highlight of this tour for many is the beautiful natural feature of Wave Rock.
The Wheatbelt is a massive agricultural region extending from Geraldton (about 400km north of Perth) to Esperance (around 800km southeast of Perth). This full day private tour includes heritage towns and many natural attractions all located in the central Wheatbelt Region directly east of Perth.
I offer a lot of flexibility in this tour. If you prefer to stay a little longer at the expense of another location thats totally fine. The day can offer many things to different people.
There are a lot of changes in landscape simply because we cover a lot of ground in approximately 10 – 12 hours. It’s a visual feast for photographers and random stops are welcome!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An amazing fun filled day with a lot of options
- Chilled water, Seasonal fresh fruit, premium local cheese & chocolate for road stops.
- A knowledgeable and fun guide to keep you amused on the longer stretches
- Lots of photo opportunities - and I take photos of you as well!
- A very comfortable airconditioned car with loads of "roadtrip" music.
- Entry/Admission - York Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Wave Rock
- Entry/Admission - Hippo's Yawn
- Entry/Admission - Tin Horse Highway
What's excluded :
- Lunch. Lunch is available at Wave Rock Cafe
- Hats & sunscreen are required in Summer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: York Town Hall, Corner Avon Terrace & Joaquina Street, York, Western Australia 6302 Australia
The Wheatbelt town of York has some beautiful federation buildings and is settled in a gorgeous meadowed valley. The town is also developing an interesting sculpture tradition of creating large endangered animals out of local straw.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beverley WA 6304, Australia
This is an optional stop.Known for its small number of Art Deco buildings, Beverly is a drive through photo stop and will add extra time to the day.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Corrigin, Corrigin, Western Australia
A little country town in the middle of the Wheatbelt and home to the Guinness World record attempt for the most number of dogs in the back of utes...(Utilitys are also known as pickups). Also a stop at the Corrigin Dog Cemetry is a reminder of the importance of working farm dogs in the area.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Kondinin, Kondinin, Western Australia
The small wheatbelt town of Kondinin is one of a number of creative communities which has embraced the surrounding landscape and utilised the environment as a living gallery.
Stops along the road highlight various works by local artists, sculptors and creative farmers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wave Rock, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
This full day tour takes you on a genuine Aussie Roadtrip through a diverse country landscape. Agricultural towns selected for their unique community strengths, architecture and diversity. The Trip highlight is the magnificent Wave Rock feature.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Hippo's Yawn, Wave Rock Road, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
Just a few minutes from Wave Rock, nestled in a landscape of massive formations is the appropriately named "Hippos Yawn". A great backdrop for photos and a curious geological wonder.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tin Horse Highway, Lake Grace Road, Kulin, Western Australia Australia
A kooky outdoor gallery of "Farm Art"...this horse themed parade of "Equestrian Eccentricity" extends over 15km to teh east and west of the little town of Kulin. A wonderful comical drive that will have you scratching your head and giggling at the same time!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location. I pick up travelers from their designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Port Authority, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/31/2020 - 6/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.