The biggest Salt Mine in Europe and Sinaia in one day
We investigate the biggest Salt Mine in Europe, then we visit a unique Castle in Europe (Peles Castle), where we can admire exquisite architectural and decorative details and get insights on the Romanian Monarchic family in one of the most picturesque settlements in the mountains, Sinaia.
We travel by gondola lift to an altitude of 2100 meters to enjoy amazing views of the Carpathians and settlements. The clean air will help you with the breathtaking scenery!
We finish the day with good, authentic Romanian food.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Ticket entrance in the Salt Mine, Peles Castle and the Cable Car
- Entry/Admission - Slanic Prahova Saline
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - 1400-2000 Gondola Departures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slanic Prahova Saline, Strada Salinei 1, Slănic 106200, Romania
The biggest and most spectacular Salt Mine in Europe, head down 300 meters in the ground to discover amazing beauty
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The most unique castle of a monarchy family in Europe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 1400-2000 Gondola Departures, Sinaia, Romania
Going up to 2100 meters to the Carpathian Mountains for amazing views and wild experience
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travellers form all hotels and apartments in BucharestAirports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our tours comply with the current health regulations for COVID-19 to ensure the safety of all our travelers and staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.