The Bloody Tour of York - Tourism Award Winner 2020
The Bloody Tour of York is the multi award winning* tour of the City.
Join Mad Alice as you wander down the medieval streets hearing the gruesome history the city has to offer. Ghosts, Witches, murderers, Kings and Queens have all left their bloody footprints.
An entertaining, educational and a fascinating look at Britain's best loved city, Mad Alice promises a night to "Remember, remember..."
Suitable for all ages.
* Visit York Tourism Awards - Experience of the Year 2019
*Visit York Tourism Awards - Guided Tour of the Year 2019
*Visit England Tourism Awards - Tourism Superstar, Bronze Award 2018
*Visit York Tourism Awards - Visitor Experience of the Year 2018, Highly Commended
*Winner York Culture Award - Performing Artist 2016
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Walking Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: York Minster, Minster Yard Deangate, York YO1 7HH England
See the splendour of one of Britain's largest Gothic Cathedrals.
Pass By: Stonegate, York YO1 8AW England
A vibrant street with Snickleways to visit
Pass By: The Roman Column, Treasurers House Minster Yard, York YO1 7JL England
Discover the origins of the city beginning with the Romans
Pass By: 11 Shambles, York YO1 7LZ England
One of the city's prettiest street. Travel back in time down this meandering Medieval street, originally the home of the butchers and once home to one of York's Saints, Margaret Clitherow
Pass By: Jorvik Viking Centre, 19 Coppergate Coppergate Shopping Centre, York YO1 9WT England
Arriving in AD 866, the Vikings left their mark on the city.
Pass By: Clifford's Tower, Tower Street, York YO1 9SA England
Once a grand Castle built by William the Conqueror, now little remains apart from the motte and bailey, it was once the site of a terrible tragedy
Departure Point :9 College St, York YO1 7JF, UK
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Coppergate Shopping Centre, 12 Coppergate Walk, York YO1 9WY, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tours have limited spaces due to UK Government regulations. Throughout the tour, the 1-2 metre social distancing rule will apply. No contact will be made between tour guide and visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.