The Blue Alpine Marbles of Slovenia - day trip from Opatija or Rijeka
First we plan to visit the lake Bled. It is the highlight of Slovenian tourism, a picturesque blue and green lake, surrounded with mountains with a castle on a cliff overlooking it and an island in the middle making it all whole.
First we visit the oldest Slovenian Castle from 1011 AD, with stunning views, interesting museum a printing press and the best cake in town.
Next we take the traditional Pletna boat to the island of Bled, climbing 99 stairs to the top where the church awaits us.
After we return from the island we continue to the Lake Bohinj, a lake completely different than Bled. planing to stop in Ribicev laz for some walk or pictures. If you wish I can even take you to the cable car which takes you to the top of Mt. Vogel (not included).
In the end, we return to Opatija. This is full day excursion and you will need your passport for entering Slovenia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance to Castle Bled
- Pletna boat to island Bled
What's excluded :
- Cable car to Mt, Vogel (it is optional on this tour)
Join me on this amazing tour to the Alpine region of Slovenia and discover the gorgeous lakes Bled and Bohinj, and all the highlights they have to offer
Departure Point :Opatija, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- 51410, Opatija, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.