The Blue Hole and Martha Brae River Private Tour from Falmouth
Your tour begins directly from your hotel. Travel in air-conditioned comfort on this 1.5 -hour journey into the hills of Ocho Rios. En route, your knowledgeable driver/tour guide will highlight different points of interest, while entertaining you with both humorous anecdotes and commentary.
On reaching the blue hole, you will be introduced to your professional tour guide who will take you through your own custom tour. Each guide has his own unique style and will tailor make a tour just for you and your group’s need.
The falls have several different levels and you have the option to walk or jump your way down once you get to the top. There are several places to jump from and swim in. Not up for the climb? No problem mon! you can view them from the side and take pictures.
After we leave Blue Hole we will make our way to the Martha Brae where you will raft down the tranquil 3 mile river and witness the unique flora and fauna of the Jamaican wilderness.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You are responsible to purchase your own lunch. The driver will stop at Scotchies.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The Blue Hole is an area with secluded and relatively untouched waterfalls located in the hills of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Rope swing and dive in pools, swim through caves, cliff diving.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Enjoy a cruise down one of Jamaica's most popular rivers
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies, Jamaica
Enjoy local jerk chicken and pork and other local cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Exit the cruise terminal, through GATE NO. 3 unto the main road. Turn right and walk towards the JN building next to the Court House. You will find your driver with the Byron's Jamaica Tours Sign.Ports
- Falmouth Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.