The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Nab yourself the hottest ticket in the West End and prepare to laugh your head off at ‘The Book of Mormon.’ From ‘South Park’ creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone and ‘Avenue Q’ co-creator Robert Lopaz, this outrageous musical tells the story of two Mormon missionaries who are battling with their faith after being sent to a poverty- and famine-ridden town in Uganda. Poking fun at everything from the economy to organized religion, this multi-award winning musical will shock you into laughter with its controversial score and hilarious, satirical storyline.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The Book of Mormon London
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: The Book of Mormon London, 31 Coventry Street Westminster, London W1D 6AS England
Make your own way to the Prince of Wales Theatre in central London to enjoy one of the one hottest stage musicals in town — the rip-roaring, rulebook-ripping The Book of Mormon. Having taken Broadway by storm, this multi-award-laden show charts the hilarious adventures of two mismatched Mormon Boys who swap Utah for Uganda in a bid to spread the word of the Latter-Day Saints. After being robbed on arrival by a local warlord, the twosome battle with their own beliefs to help bring change to a village whose residents believe God is the source of their misfortunes. Misunderstandings, confusions, lies and hilarity ensue as the missionaries come to terms with the realities of life in rural Uganda, including famine, poverty and AIDS. As the wild and wacky story unfolds, enjoy catchy-yet controversial numbers such as ‘Turn It Off’ and ‘Hasa Diga Eebowai' — just two of the songs that helped make the Broadway cast recording of the score the highest-charting Broadway cast album in more than 40 years! You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-price seats offer a good view of the stage, usually from the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top-price seating for a full, electrifying view of the stage and the stars in the action. The show lasts 2.5 hours and includes an interval break. Your experience ends after curtain down, when you exit the theater. Make the most of your evening out by upgrading to include a pre-show, 2-course dinner at Tuttons Piccadilly.
Departure Point :The Book of Mormon London, 31 Coventry Street Westminster, London W1D 6AS England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This show contains strong language
- This production contains strobe lighting, flashing lights and gunshots
- Theatres are waiting for more information from the Government for when they can open again, they will all go by the correct and recommended H&S protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.