The British Museum Tour - The Ideas That Made Our World
Join this 2-hour tour where your guide will use the British Museum to help tell the story of why the world is what it is today. Discover divine antiquities like the Holy Thorn Reliquary as well as world renowned treasures such as the Lewis Chessmen. Examine the Rosetta Stone closely and learn why it is the key to unlocking Egyptian hieroglyphics. Immerse yourself within the Parthenon Sculptures and hear stories of ancient Greece.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
Your guide will wait for you, holding an orange umbrella, by the stone lions outside the North Entrance, on Montague Place.
Pass By: Undiscovered London, London SW1A 1RJ England
Please contact us via the Trip Advisor if you have any questions.
Departure Point :Montague Place, Montague Pl, Bloomsbury, London WC1E, UK
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.