The bush market - Delta Saloum
Visit a local bush market.
Canoe trip in the Saloum delta.
Picnic lunch on a deserted beach.
Observation of migratory birds.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation, canoe trip in the Sine Saloum delta, picnic lunch
What's excluded :
- Drinks, personal expenses, tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nguéniène, Senegal
You will visit a local weekly market, lost in the bush around some typical villages. A real place of exchange where it is possible to buy, sell or even barter goods: various animals, shimmering fabrics, spices, fruits and vegetables.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ndangane, Ndangane, Fatick Region
Road to Ndangane. departure by canoe with a bivouac on an island.
Ballade by canoe in the bolongs of the Saloum Delta before returning to Ndangane. On the road to Joal, we will pass through the impressive Fadial baobab, a thousand-year-old tree of 28 meters in circumference that is one of the largest in West Africa.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan store
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.