The Castle of Prague: The Splendor of Prague
Like no other spot in town, the Castle of Prague que show you all the splendor of different times of the city´s history. According to Guiness book of record, is the largest ancient castle in Europe.
per adult from
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Prague
What's excluded :
- Snacks, Smartphone and headsets
- Entry/Admission - St. Vitus Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Golden Lane
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Vitus Cathedral, III. Nadvori 48/2 Prague Castle, Prague 119 01 Czech Republic
St. Vitus Cathedral is a temple dedicated to Catholic worship located in the city of Prague. It is part of the monumental artistic ensemble of Prague Castle and is the largest example of the Gothic art of the city.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Golden Lane, Daliborky 30/38, Prague 119 00 Czech Republic
The Gold Alley is a famous Prague street located next to Prague Castle in the Hradcany district.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Old Royal Palace, Třetí nádvoří Pražského hradu 48/2, 119 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
Departure Time :2/24/2020 - 8/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Daliborka, 1, Zlatá ulička u Daliborky 12, 119 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Soundwalkrs offers immersive, self-guided, 3D sound technology walking tours with contactless tech. You will explore the destination at your own pace. No crowds, no lines! Enjoy the flexibility to start the tour whenever you want and make all the stops, buy and take pictures wherever you like!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.