The Charm and Mystery of Castel del Monte 2-Hour Guided Tour
Castel del Monte is the most important medieval building in southern Italy, built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen. It has a very unique shape with 8 sides and 8 octagonal towers. Discover its history during this 2-hour guided tour.
View from the top of the hill where there is Castel del Monte, a wonderful landscape of the Alta Murgia National Park. Enter the castle and discover all rooms and details with the guide.
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees to Castel del Monte
- Entry/Admission - Castel del Monte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel del Monte, Strada Statale 170, 76125, Andria Italy
castel del monte
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Castel del Monte, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.