The Chocolatarium Chocolate Tour Experience
A chocolate experience to remember!
See and touch the fruit of the chocolate tree, and learn all about how the beans are transformed into delicious chocolate.
Have fun making your own Scottish-themed chocolate to take home! You can even make a chocolate Greyfriar's Bobby, a chocolate Nessie or a chocolate Edinburgh Castle!
Next, come to the tasting room with a wide selection of chocolates from both Scottish and international chocolate makers. There are over 30 varieties to choose from including Haggis chocolate, Japanese chocolate, chilli chocolate, gin chocolate and many, many more.
Finally, wrap your delicious chocolates to take home to enjoy or give as a gift.
Chocolate samples are provided throughout the tour. Vegan or milk-free options are available.
Suitable for adults and children aged 8+.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Chocolate samples
- In-Person Guide
- Snacks - Your own chocolate bar to take away
What's excluded :
- Discover the journey from chocolate tree to chocolate bar at The Chocolatarium in Edinburgh’s historic old town.
- make your own chocolate bar to take home
- learn all about the chocolate-making process and its history
- taste chocolates from our selection of over 30 wonderful chocolates from Scotland and around the world.
A 90-minute, fully-guided tour experience.
• Chocolate Tasting
Departure Point :3 Cranston St, Edinburgh EH8 8BE, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.