The chocolate forest experience & Cahuita National Park
Welcome to Caribbeans! Caribeans Coffee & Chocolate is a small family run business in Puerto Viejo, Limon, Costa Rica. Our mission is to make high quality products from locally sourced, organic, and fair trade raw products. We are the areas original bean-to-bar chocolate maker and we are the only locally sourced fresh roasted coffee. Creating Economic Prosperity in Costa Rica Some coffee & chocolate companies have one or two products that support local farmers in economically stressed areas of the world. At Caribeans we only produce products that help our local farmers make a living wage. Only small farms that practice sustainable ecological farming are in our list of producers.
Cahuita national park: The Jungla Trail offers a 1 km trek through a secondary forest offering beautiful landscapes, various flora and fauna.
Inside the trail, among the abundant fauna visitors may witness the 3 toed sloths and see the different species of birds
To make the tour we need at least two person
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Province of Limon, Province of Limon
The first part of the tour will be a City tour in Port Limon, you will see important buildings like the first Bapthis Church in limon, the old train station, the main church in the town, the Big boy Stadium the only stadium of baseball in all the province.
Stop At: Province of Limon, Province of Limon
The second stop its on a fruit stand, you can taste tropical fruits like the best pineapple in Costa Rica!
The tour guide will show you some plants, like the pineapple, Liberica Coffee bush, sugar cane also some trees like Cacao tree, mango and noni tree.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cahuita, Cahuita, Province of Limon
Visit a Banana plantation from outside, our guide will provide you many interesting facts about this amazing fruit will be explained, including the crop, harvesting, processing, packing and exportation. Costa Rica is the second largest banana producer in the world
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cahuita, Cahuita, Province of Limon
One of the highlights!, Chocolate tour
Cacao has deep roots in the history of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Now for the first time, gourmet bean-to-bar chocolate Tour guests will also experience a chocolate tasting of several chocolates of single origin from small farms in Costa Rica.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cahuita National Park, Cahuita Costa Rica
The Jungle Trail on Cahuita national park (Vargas trail): The Jungla Trail offers 2 kilometers trek through a secondary forest offering beautiful landscapes, various flora and fauna, and including many opportunities to see the remarkably fascinating different frog species of Costa Rica, for example the red dart frog (dendrobates pumillo), howler monkey, white face monkey, the two species of sloths and more! Inside the trail, among the abundant fauna visitors may witness the 3 toed sloths and see the different species of birds: Toucans, Oropendola, Tanagers, Hummingbirds, kiskidees and much more, squirrels, and the majestic butterflies that swarm through the trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be in the cruise pierOur uniform is red color t shirt, you will see a sign with your name on itPorts
- Muelle de los Turistas, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For all ages
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.