The COLOSSEUM in a 1-hour guided Tour
Rome is one of the most worlwide visited city with almost 7,2 Millions visitors by year. Most of them visite the Colosseum not only by the fame that have this monument but also for its incredible History told by its wall standing since almost 2 Milleniums.
Discover this incredible monument that inspired the nowadays architecture thanks to an official guide of the city of Rome and the Skip the line tickets to not waste your time into the long queues that could be created.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tickets for the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Official Guide of the city of Rome for the Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Guide for the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will visit the Colosseum with an official and professional guide authorized by the city of Rome.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
You could then access to the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum (without the guided tour) and visit both of the two sites on your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.