The Complete Loch Ness Experience Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
No one can resist the mythical Loch Ness: its beauty evokes a sense of wonder, while its monstrous depths are legendary. On this 7-hour small-group tour, you explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach. You can enjoy incredible views, learn about the historic ruins of Urquhart Castle, and explore the less frequented south roads of the loch. Even if the monster doesn't show up, you can be assured that your experienced driver-guide will bring this loch to life with beastly tales and history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and friendly driver guide
- Small group (16 people max) for a more personal experience
- Transport in a 16-seat Mercedes luxury mini-coach
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
Cruise around the loch for stunning views of the surrounding scenery, and get the chance to see Urquhart Castle from a different perspective.
It is possible to see the castle from the optional cruise, but there's no option to disembark and actually explore the castle.
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Take a chance to go on an optional boat cruise or wander down to this alluring and eerie loch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Invermoriston Falls, Village Hall Car Park, Invermoriston Scotland
Go for a wonderful wander through lush forests and cascading waterfalls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.