The Complete Wine Tour Brunello, Nobile, Chianti wine experience
Get a personalized tour of Montalcino, Montepulciano, and the Chianti region during this 10-hour private excursion from Florence. Enjoy 2 or 3 different regional varieties: Nobile, Brunello, and Chianti Classico with a dedicated driver guide exploring the towns of Castellina in Chianti and the square of Montalcino and Montepulciano, then pop into a local winery to learn about the local Sangiovese grapes and sip some Chianti and Nobile. There will be a wine tasting and round-trip private air-conditioned minivan transportation from a meeting point near the Florence train station included. This is limited to a maximum of 8 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- 2 Wine Tastings.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Via delle Volte
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Grande a Montepulciano, Pazza Grande, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Visit the historical Piazza Grande.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Contucci Cantine, Via del Teatro 1 Piazza Grande 13, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Visit the Cantine Contucci and taste some "Vino Nobile" wines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via delle Volte, Castellina In Chianti Italy
Visit the historical town of "Castellina in Chianti". Visit the main street "Delle Volte" and the "Fortress".
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Adua, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.