The Dark Side of Valletta
This tour is both a visit of Valletta, impressive during the night, and a tour through the most spectral and mysterious side, the ghosts which inhabit it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- You will visit the streets of the Malta’s capital dismissing the current population and moving to past times (not always so distant) and through buildings and corners get to know some of the stories which have laid the foundation of the city, as much as the Order of Saint John and the British Occupation, like the haunted house of Saint Ursula, the ghost of the Co-Cathedral or the spirit of the priest in Republic Street, among others.
You will also have free time to enjoy this charmed city with its more physic and palpable inhabitants and commodities.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :See details in the departure location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.