The Director's Tour in Turquoise Museum
The Turquoise Museum in Albuquerque, New Mexico showcases the J.C. “Zack” Zachary turquoise collection. The collection includes turquoise from over 80 locations around the world, several one of a kind pieces including the “George Washington Stone” (a large turquoise stone with a remarkable resemblance to George Washington), and displays show that off almost every aspect of “The World’s Most Colorful Gem”. Energetic, entertaining, and informative tours are guided by a member of the Lowry/Zachary Family. Visitors often remark, “we should have come here before we went shopping”.
per adult from
90 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary
- 5th Generation Guide
- Entry/Admission - Turquoise Museum
What's excluded :
- Gift Shop Items
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Turquoise Museum, 400 2nd Street Downtown, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Join Jacob Lowry the Turquoise Museum Executive Director on a tour of the museum galleries. Learn little known details about turquoise and enjoy the humorous and fascinating tour. Start your tour with a Lapidary Demonstration, followed by a tour of the museum galleries, after touring the museum try a sample of Jacob’s favorite cookie The Chocolate Meltdown.
Departure Point :Turquoise Museum, 400 2nd Street Downtown, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival. In addition, non- arrival's tickets will be forfeited at tour start time. Forfeited tickets will be resold to guest on tour waiting list.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.