The Dublin Whiskey Story: Luxury Whiskey Trail
A fully escorted whiskey tour of Dublin in luxury transport, taking in the city's best whiskey visitor attractions. It's a city tour with whiskey in it's heart, your whiskey expert Host will bring the city to life as you travel through many different districts of Dublin.
If you plan on visiting more than one whiskey visitor attraction while in Dublin and if you want to try a broad range of great Irish whiskeys while in Ireland, then this is the tour for you. What's more, we arrange a unique experience at each whiskey stop, to ensure that there is no repetition or duplication.
Over one afternoon, we take you to the Irish Whiskey Museum, to the original home of Jameson Whiskey and to a new fully operational distillery. You'll taste many of our great whiskeys and we paint the scene of Dublin for you in the 1800s, when it was the whiskey making capital of the world!
per adult from
4 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- A wide variety of Irish whiskey sampled
- Tour escort/host
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to the distilleries/whiskey stops
- Guided city tour as you travel from stop to stop
- Entry/Admission - Irish Whiskey Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Entry/Admission - Roe & Co Distillery
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Fox Cigar & Whiskey Store, 119 Grafton Street, Dublin Dublin 2 Ireland
Our meeting point.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Irish Whiskey Museum, 119 Grafton Street, Dublin D02 E620 Ireland
The highly-rated tour at Irish Whiskey Museum included with a fantastic tutored tasting of 3 x Irish whiskeys
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jameson Distillery Bow St., The Old Jameson Distillery Bow Street Smithfield Village, Dublin D07 V57C Ireland
The very special cask draw experience, sample a rare 16 year old whiskey
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roe & Co Distillery, 92 James's Street Dublin 8, Dublin Ireland
Tour of a working distillery. Sensory tasting and cocktail flavours workshop is not to be missed!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Celtic Whiskey Shop, 27-28 Dawson Street, Dublin 2 Ireland
Our finishing point. 'Parting glass' with a store rep : two premium whiskeys and an Irish cream
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :119 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 E620, Ireland
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Dawson Street, Dawson St, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Over-sized executive vehicles to facilitate social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.