The Dutch Countryside UNESCO World Heritage - VIP Tour
With this VIP tour you will spend your day exploring the Netherlands, while you visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Discover the Netherlands in a minivan and a maximum of 8 guests, to a true unique, peaceful and authentic part of the country. No lines, no bulging sights, just your little group, our local guides and the inhabitants.
After this tour you have seen the real beauty and authenticity of the Netherlands and you have great memories and stunning pictures to take home.
**Note for solo travellers; minimum group size is 2. Want to check if the minimum group size has been met. Please contact us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - This tour includes a delicious traditional Dutch farmer lunch including coffee, tea, milk and (hot) water
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museum Hindeloopen
- Entry/Admission - UNESCO World Heritafe Ir. D.F. Woudagemaal
- Entry/Admission - Het Friese Museumdorp
- Entry/Admission - Vlietermonument
- Entry/Admission - Museum Schokland
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum Hindeloopen, Dijkweg 1, 8713 KD Hindeloopen The Netherlands
Hindeloopen is 1 of the famous 11 cities of Friesland. It is famous for its stylish costumes, the typical Hindeloopen painting, characteristic facades, likhúsjes, many wooden bridges and of course the Eleven City Tour. Our local guide will show you around in this picturesque city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Defence Line of Amsterdam, Amsterdam The Netherlands
A second UNESCO World Heritage site of our tour is the Defence line of Amsterdam. Check out some of the beautiful fortifications around the city of Amsterdam.
Stop At: UNESCO World Heritafe Ir. D.F. Woudagemaal, Gemaalweg 1a, 8531 PS Lemmer The Netherlands
The Woudagemaal, another UNESCO World Heritage site, is the biggest steam pumping station in the world which is still being operated. Some call it a steam cathedral because of its beautiful architecture and style. But next to its beauty is it significance for the Netherlands that you will find out about. One of the local operators will show you all the secrets of this beautiful hidden treasure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Het Friese Museumdorp, Meerweg 4, 8758 LC Allingawier The Netherlands
This open air museum village is one of the highlights of your tour. You will step back in time in this authentic village. It's a real hidden treasure in the area so no crowds, no waiting in line, and you will meet real villagers. Step into an old farmhouse, meet the blacksmith learn about live in the former days. In the middle of the meadows there is a playground for children so there is something for everyone.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vlietermonument, Afsluitdijk, 1779 GR Den Oever The Netherlands
The world famous Afsluitdijk is a real must see when you are visiting the Netherlands. You can walk across the dike, climb the monument and learn about its significance for the Dutch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Droogmakerij de Beemster (Beemster Polder), Rijn Middelburgstraat 1, 1462 NV The Netherlands
The 1st UNESCO World Heritage site of our tour is the famous Beemster Polder. Your guide will tell you all about this area while you drive through polders with stunning views, beautiful farmhouses and meadows full of cows.
Stop At: Museum Schokland, Middelbuurt 3, 8319 Schokland The Netherlands
Schokland is a former island in a former sea. Lots of culture and heritage is hidden in this beautiful place. Look out over the former sea bed and have a local guide show you around on the former island. Our last UNESCO World Heritage stop of the day.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.