The Early Birds
ONE DAY BIRDING TOUR
The morning hours are the ideal time for bird and wildlife activity. Come find exciting species with Drake Bay Birdwatching.
The early bird walk starts 5:30 AM in and around the Drake Bay area, and extends for about 3 hours. The tour is a walking easy hiking routes around private gardens, forest edges, and riversides. We will go through new and old growth forest, open areas and shorelines. Your expert birding guides are well familiarized with the local birdlife and beyond. Each is equipped with HD spotting scope, field guides, good bird songs knowledge and a sharp-eye so you don’t miss any specie on your list.
You also can send a list of specific local bird species you want to find in the Osa Peninsula area so we can plan the best route to find them. While there are never any guarantees in nature, we strive to keep up to date on which locations are more active than others during certain times and seasons.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of HD spotting scope
- Pro local birding guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Drake Bay, Camino de la playa, Costa Rica
Birders here will have the opportunity to start their birding adventure at sea level, surrounded by a river mouth very near, gardens, forest and rural trails, the Agujitas beach is frequented by terns, kingfishers, tanagers, flycatchers and many more.
Departure Point :Camino de la playa, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/26/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Social distancing of 1.8 meters(3ft) is required during the whole tour. Also bring your own birding gear(binoculars), the use of the spotting scope is gonna be exclusive for your birding guide so he/she can take pictures(digi-scoping) of the species you see to share with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.