The Edge of The World Tour
Whats to expect from CamelSteps for Tour Operator:
In The Edge of The World Tour we will explore the desert and Tuwaiq mountains with silent wether and blue sky in early morning until sunset, we will gather with group of people front of warm fire, we will drink Arabic coffee and black tea with discuss about different cultures and traveling, also we will gone eat traditional food in middle of the desert.
The tour will be for full day, we will do some activities like how to cook the food and how to make the coffee and tea, and there will be a multi cultural and different type people from different generations.
Making Arabic coffee and tea
Playing some excited group games
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
All transportation in destination location
Coffee or tea on the way
A souvenir representing the homeland
Departure Point :7698 King Fahd Rd, Al Olaya, Riyadh 12313 3923, Saudi Arabia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.