The Edinburgh Dungeon Entrance Ticket
The ultimate underground journey through Edinburgh's darkest history combines live actor shows, special effects, thrilling rides and 360° theatrical sets.
What's included :
- Entrance to Edinburgh Dungeon
- Entry/Admission - The Edinburgh Dungeon
What's excluded :
- Guide book
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: The Edinburgh Dungeon, 31 Market Street by Waverley Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1DF Scotland
Make your way to the Edinburgh Dungeon and allow yourself to feel immersed in Edinburgh’s narrow cobbled closes and wynds (small side streets). You are about to come face to face with the city’s most notorious rogues and villains and discover the dark side of Scotland’s long history.
Your underground journey takes through different periods of Scottish and Edinburgh history, with live actors recreating some of the more dark and tragic episodes of the past – all with the unique Dungeon blend of tongue-in-cheek humour, scary fun entertainment and audience participation.
Come face-to-face with Sawney Bean and his cannibal family – he’d love to have you for dinner! Will you escape the plague in Mary King’s Close, or end up with boils on your sweaty bits? Be found VERY guilty by Judge Mental and accused of witchcraft by Edinburgh’s baddest witch Agnes Finnie! You’ll meet Burke & Hare, the city’s most notorious serial killers and encounter ghosts from the past… Experience the sights, sounds and even smells of Edinburgh, culminating in the thrilling Drop Dead Ride to Doom at the Grassmarket gallows!
• Discover Edinburgh’s scary fun history
Departure Point :The Edinburgh Dungeon, 31 Market Street by Waverley Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1DF Scotland
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This attraction is not recommended for those of a nervous disposition or very young children.
- Please present a paper copy of this voucher. Electronic vouchers cannot be accepted.
- Children 5 years and under will not be admitted to the Dungeon.
- Children (5-15) must be accompanied by an adult (16 or over)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.