The Essence of Venice in a Small group Walking Tour with a Top Guide
Join us for an exploration of the enchanting city of Venice,arguably the most beautiful city in the northern region of Italy.Discover the hidden secrets and historical treasures of ‘The City of Bridges’in our walking tour of the most famous places the city has to offer.The tour begins in the Dorsoduro district. Here the area is filled with vintage fashion stores, casual eateries and unique boutique.The tour continues towards the Scuola Grande di San Rocco and the Basilica de' Frari where painter Titian is buried. Along the tour you will reach Rialto Bridge one of the architectural icons of Venice and one of the most visited tourist attractions of the city.Then, you will explore Marco Polo House and concluding the tour at San Marco, the principle public square of Venice.Allow your mind to unravel the history and memories of the Venetian past with an expert local guide in this exhilarating 2 hour walking tour.Choose the option of a group tour or your very own personalized private tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide
- Pick up from designed meeting point
- Small group walking tour
What's excluded :
- gratuities (recommended)
- Pick up/drop off from Hotel/Station
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Campo San Pantalon, 30100 Venice Italy
This town square is home to the Catholic church San Pantalon. The 17th century church is famous for its intricate ceiling, which, is home to the biggest canvas painting in the world, the Martyrdom of St Pantalon by Giovanni Antonio Fumiani.
Pass By: San Polo Campo San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
One of the largest public squares in Venice, originally dedicated to grazing and agriculture.
Pass By: Scuola Grande di San Rocco, Salizada San Rocco San Polo 3052, 30125 Venice Italy
This stunning building is home to a collection of the finest paintings by Tintoretto, the notable Italian painter termed “The Furious”.
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The most iconic bridge in Italy, that emanates romance and beauty.
Pass By: Campo San Bartolomeo, San Marco, Venice Italy
A city square in Venice, located east of the Rialto Bridge and home to a large monument dedicated to Carlo Goldoni.
Pass By: Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Santissimi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Giovanni e Paolo Santissimi, 30122 Venice Italy
An important city square of Venice hosting unique landmarks
Departure Point :Chiesa di San Pantalon, Sestiere Dorsoduro, 3703, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe. Small group tours will have a maximum of 10 people. We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.