The Famous Pedal Boat Tours & Snorkeling, Free for Small Kids
Easy experience on a pedal boat to operate and snorkeling at Pelican Rock means seeing multiple varieties of reef fish, parrot fish, needlefish and you might even spot Dory!
The water is clear, calm and shallow enough to get up close and personal with the reef and the underwater life that inhabits it. There are always curious shorebirds around and some days we get lucky enough to see turtles!
Your adventure begins with choosing your pedal boat. Will it be the racing car or the beautiful swan or a slippery slide boat? Don’t worry we will show you how to steer the boat and all you need to do is pedal, like riding a bike. We cruise out past the many boats in the bay and head for Pelican Rock.
Once we reach Pelican Rock put your snorkel gear and slip over the side of the boat to check out the reef.
We spend about 45 minutes at the Rock and keep boats close by. After snorkeling you can pedal around the bay, jump off the boat and swim or relax.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- life jacket, and even for very small kids.
- Fresh drink at the buccaneer bar, which is on the beach, for sharing our your exploration.
- Entry/Admission - Go Fun SXM
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Fun SXM, Kim Sha Beach, Simpson Bay DWI 1744 St Martin / St Maarten
The famous pedal boat trip in Simpson Bay, watching and following turtles with your own vessel.
Snorkel around pelican rock, watching many color reef fish.
After this lovely exploration, you will be able with your pedal boat to enjoy by yourself the bay and her turtles in a transparent water.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :Juancho Yrausquin Boulevard, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :8/8/2019 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.