The Favourite 4 Experience
This Experience is a compilation of my favourite winemakers and venues I have found over my 15 years in the wine industry and 3 years of tour operating.
As I have been working on a Vineyard since 2005 doing everything from planting vines to making vines we felt there was something we could offer as a "Real Margaret River Experience".
There is no end of elaborate estates, premium wines and high-end dining experiences but there is so much to the industry than that. We have
found the smaller producers in the region are the real craftsmen of the trade, they are working with small batches, minimal machine intervention and putting their flare on the wine they produce.
So if you don't mind a few cobwebs, want to get behind the scenes and meet the people making the wine, this is the experience for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- The Favourite 5 Experience is an informative but unpretentious wine tour, where you will be made to feel welcome no matter your level of wine knowledge. With a max of 4 ppl, this is an intimate tour of boutique wines you didn’t know you Love!
• Lunch - Lunch at an amazing winery!
Departure Point :Margaret River Visitor Centre, 100 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.