The Flavors of Palermo Private Tour: Wine & Bites
Get ready for a unique Palermo experience and taste the best wines in town. Discover the city one drink at a time and sample all the locals’ favorite wines paired with delicious Sicilian bites.
Start your tasting with a bubbly prosecco made with from a dark-skinned grape variety that grows most commonly on the volcanic slopes of Mount Etna. The high elevation and volcanic soil of the vineyards creates a unique flavor uncommon in Sicilian wines.
Friendly vibes and a lively aperitivo atmosphere await at your next tasting!You’ll sample one of Sicily’s most prominent white wines that are seeing a surge in popularity. Grillo,a Sicilian white grape used to make Marsala wines, soothes your palate with fruity flavors like lemon and apple.
Taste the richness of Nero D’Avola, Sicily’s most widely planted red wine grape, and note its delectable flavors ranging from chocolate to dark raspberry.
The local food and wine experts are ready to show you the best pairings offered in Palermo, join now!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 Wine Tastings
- Dinner - 3 Traditional tastings paired with the wines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drink not mentioned as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porta Felice, Foro Italico, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Porta Felice, Piazza Santo Spirito (city gate of Palermo) is where you will meet your host
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palazzo Pretorio, Municipio di Palermo, Piazza Pretoria, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Taste a unique Sicilian prosecco grown from the slopes of Mount Etna and have a platter of delicious snacks close to this attraction
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardino Garibaldi, Piazza Marina, 90133, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere while sipping on a locally grown white wine that is making a comeback to Italian dinner tables close to this known attraction
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Maria Della Catena, Piazzetta delle Dogane, 1, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Immerse yourself in the bohemian vibes of this charming store and try Sicily’s most important red wine paired with mini sandwiches closed to this main attraction
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palazzo Butera, Via Butera 18, 90133, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Get some final food & drink recommendations from your local host to continue the night or head back to visiting the beautiful Palermo
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Porta Felice, 90133 Palermo, PA, Italy
Return Detail :Via Paolo Paternostro, 79, 90141 Palermo PA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.