The Florence Run
This quick 1.5 hour long jog moves at your pace and allows your acquaint yourself with Florence and discover often overlooked parts of the city.
The tours starts early and weaves through back streets and alleys in order to avoid the crowds. The run ends with a local Italian breakfast.
Every morning has a different route so you can see different parts of the city everyday.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Run tour
What's excluded :
- Are you up for an early morning jog which will turn into a discovery about the marvels of Florence? This tour is an absolute novelty and it's perfect for you! Every morning a different route: do it every day of your holiday!
The Florence Run turns your daily morning exercise into a personalized guided tour of Florence. Your morning jog will be enriched by a guided tour to the most beautiful corners of Florence, accompanied by an english speaking local tour guide.
During the jog, the guide will lead you around the centre of Florence, avoiding the crowded and busy streets and making you enjoy your morning workout like never before.
Just wear the usual clothing you use to go for a jog and start running listening to the explanations of your guide.
This tour allows you to make the most of your time in Florence. We will get going early in the morning to avoid the crowds of tourists and to start the day with energy.
The jog will be performed at a moderate pace, which will allow the guide to talk with you about Florence history and for you to enjoy the architectural and artistic glories of the city.
At the end of the tour, you will be offered a well deserved Italian breakfast in a locals-only pasticceria off the beaten track!
Departure Point :Via del Campuccio, 88, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is sporty and comfortable to go for a run
- Operated by a english speaking guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.