The Footsteps of John Paul II & Divine Mercy Private Tour
The excursion contains three main points:
• The Family House of Karol Wojtyła in Wadowice.
See where he was born and spent his childhood on a guided tour with a professional guide. Explore the museum, which is about 1,200 square meters on four floors and see sights such as animations and authentic things belonging to Karol Wojtyla and his family.After visiting the museum, spend some free time on the Market Square in Wadowice.
• Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, basilica, and monastery on the John Paul II trail.See the now UNESCO World Heritage sight which was particularly close to the heart of John Paul II, combining the cult of Jesus Christ Suffering and Our Lady.
• Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki, Kraków.Visit the sacred complex associated with the life and activity of the Sister Faustyna Kowalska. A place of pilgrimage connected with the presence of the image of Merciful Jesus and the grave of Sister Faustyna Kowalska.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private transport by comfortable air conditioned minibus
- English speaking driver/tour atendant
- Ticket to the Home of Karol Wojtyła with professional guide
- Entry/Admission - John Paul II Square in Wadowice
What's excluded :
- food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John Paul II Square in Wadowice, Plac Jana Pawla II, Wadowice 34-100 Poland
Discover the home of Karol Wojtyla, where the future pope spent his childhood and youth.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Santuario, ul. Bernardynska 46, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska 34-130 Poland
Special place close to his heart, where he used to pray, when he was young.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanctuary of Divine Mercy, Lagiewniki District, Krakow 30-608 Poland
The special memorial place dedicated to Saint Sister Faustyna Kowalska.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be from your accommondation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.