The Formentera Day Trip by Cirque de la Nuit - The all inclusive boat trip
See the best of Ibiza and Formentera in one day during our all-inclusive boat trip before spending the afternoon in Formentera.
Explore the best beaches, magical places and nature reserves of Ibiza and Formentera by boat: Ses Salinas, Es Cavallet, Atlantis, Es Vedra, Cala Jondal, Es Cubells, Playa d’Illetes and S’Espalmador.
Pack your day full of water action with professional full-face snorkeling equipment, SUP boards, 2 water slides and giant water toys during the 3 swim stops.
Complete your nautical experience with authentic Spanish food. Enjoy a 4-course traditional Ibizan menu with fresh salad and home-made Paella together with a glass of wine or treat yourself with an award-winning vegan burger by Rona's Deli together with an ice-cold beer. Ensaimadas and Greizonera are served as dessert to round up the culinary experience.
At the end of your boat trip, you can explore Formentera on your own for the rest of the day and get back to Ibiza with the ferry at 5:00 PM or 8:00 PM.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Giant floatable toys
- All Fees and Taxes
- Discounts for bike, scooter & car rentals and public transport in Formentera
- Return ferry ticket from Formentera to Ibiza
- Snacks - Ibizan Greixonera, Ensaimadas and fresh fruits
- Lunch - Home-made Paella accompanied by Pan Payes, awarded vegan burgers by Rona's Deli, fresh salad
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting with a local selection, sangria and beer
- Entry/Admission - Playa de Ses Illetes
- Entry/Admission - S'Espalmador
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa d'en Bossa, Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Our meeting point is the port of Playa d'en Bossa at 11.30am.
Boarding is at 11.45am
The tour starts at 12.00pm.
Pass By: Platja Des Cavallet, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
On our way to the nature reserve Ses Salines, we pass by Blue Marlin and its surrounding super villas as well as Es Cavallet.
Stop At: Playa de Ses Salines, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
We have our first swim stop at the nature reserve Ses Salines, famous for its clear water and flamingos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Cala Jondal beach, Cala Jondal Cala Jondal,Carrer des Jondal,Cala Jondal between Es Cubells village and Aeropuerto d'Eivissa, Ibiza Spain
We continue our route alongside the west coast of Ibiza and pass by Cala Jondal.
Pass By: Es Cubells, Es Cubells, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
On our way to our second swim stop, we pass by the beautiful Es Cubells.
Stop At: Es Vedra, Cala d'Hort, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
We have our second swim stop between the legendary Atlantis and mystical Es Vedra. Feel the magic while getting as close as possible to the Ibizan wonder.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera Spain
Playa de Ses Illetes is on of the most beautiful beaches of Europe. We will have our 3rd swim stop here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: S'Espalmador, Formentera Spain
We will have our 3rd swim stop in Formentera. You can also visit the beach after our boat trip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Formentera, Formentera, Balearic Islands
We end our boat trip at 4.45pm in Formentera. Then you can explore the island on your own. Rent a bike, scooter or car with our provided discounts or take the bus to the beautiful beaches. Our boat will bring you back to Ibiza at 5pm or 8pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Playa d'en Bossa, Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
You can come back to Playa d'en Bossa at 5pm or join our sunset cruise back at 8pm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Albatros Bar Restaurant, Carrer de La Punta, 2, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.