The Genesis of Reggae: A journey through the life of Bobs music career
Ever wonder where the “Legend of Reggae” Bob Marley started his career in music? Why he became so influential, so much so that there was what is dubbed an assassination attempt. This tour will answer all this and more on an exciting journey along meandering roads, local villages and the island’s capital. An eccentric and “reggaerefic” experience you won't want to miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Entry Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Trench Town Culture Yard
- Entry/Admission - Tuff Gong
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trench Town Culture Yard, 6 & 8 1st St Trench Town, Kingston Jamaica
Your journey takes you to the first home of Bob Marley in Trench town, where the genesis of reggae blossomed. Experience the life Bob lived and see where he got his inspiration for writing those awesome Grammy awards winning songs we all love. Who knows by the end of this epic tour, you yourself might become a reggae artist.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tuff Gong, Entrance on Bell Road, 220 Marcus Garvey Dr, Kingston Jamaica
Your tour now takes you to the famous Tuff Gong studio to see the place where these majestic and root rocking reggae music produced and recorded. You might just be given the chance to recorded your own version of your favorite Marley lyrics as memorabilia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston Jamaica
Wow! Just when you thought it could not get any better, you will be taken to the Bob Marley museum, home of the late legend. A walk through his home will give you chills, as all the original furniture and clothing still remains. See the room where the attempted assassination took place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Bog Walk, Bog Walk, Saint Catherine Parish, Jamaica
Your journey will take you through the scenic Bog Walk Gorge that was forged by the winding snake-like glistering water of the Rio Cobre. A mesmerizing river that runs under the famous and mysterious flat bridge, said to be haunted by the souls of the slaves that lost their lives building it. The trip will be no fun without stopping to refresh your pallets with some cool cool coconut water, cane juice or fruit delectable s with the locals.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major locations. Please confirm pick up at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.