The Ghosts of Old San Antonio
The Ghosts of Old San Antonio Tour is the perfect blend of history and hauntings. This is much more than just a tour. Ghost City gives you an experience through time and place.
An all-ages excursion into San Antonio after dark. You will uncover some of the city's most notorious ghosts! And don't worry - MOST are friendly.
Spend an evening with The Ghosts of Old San Antonio.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Alamo, 300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205-2606
Meet the Ghosts of Old San Antonio! As you traverse the centuries-old streets of historic San Antonio, you will discover the rich history of one of the country's most haunted cities. Who haunts The Alamo? Is there a ghost in the city's oldest Cathedral? Ghost City will introduce you to these mysterious specters who still roam the city's streets on the all-ages, family-friendly Ghosts of Old San Antonio Tour.
Departure Point :The Alamo, 300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.