The Giants Causeway Tour
Locally experienced world host tour guides and drivers.
Can be tailored to meet customer requirements.
Tour features :
Drive along the beautiful Antrim Coast to the causeway with several stops
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Bushmills Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carnlough, Carnlough, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
Take time to cross the rope bridge or explore the area
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
The Red Trail at the Giant's Causeway is a bracing clifftop walk with spectacular views of the world-famous Causeway Coast and North Channel
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
Dunluce Castle is a now-ruined medieval castle in Northern Ireland, the seat of Clan McDonnell
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bushmills Distillery, 2 Distillery Road, Bushmills BT57 8XH Northern Ireland
This is optional. Whiskey tasting tour needs to be pre booked. entrance fees payable buy customers
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Belfast City Hall, Donegall Square N, Belfast BT1 5GS, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up at hotels, airports, ports, bus and train stations not listed for an additional change please get in touch for price.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/10/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19. Perspex screen between driver and passengers, hand sanitizer provided. All vehicles cleaned before and after each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.