The Godfather Movie Shore Tour from Messina,Catania,Naxos seaport
An offer you can't refuse!
From Catania, travel to the magic villages used by Francis Ford Coppola as scenario of the three unforgettable movies of the Godfather's trilogy.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Seaport pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick up at your port of call in Catania, Messina or Naxos.
Visit of the splendid medieval village of Savoca, where Coppola shot several parts of the movies. Have a drink or a granita at original "Bar Vitelli" and walk up to the church where Michael Corleone married Apollonia, his first wife.
Visit of Forza d'Agrò, set of the first and third part of the movie, take a walk at the medieval borough and taste the real Sicilian arancini and cannoli (not included).
Visit the incredible Castello degli Schiaviset of the most important Sicilian scenes of the trilogy (on demand, tickets not included). As an alternative to the castle, you can have a free walking tour of Taormina.
Drop off at at your port of call in Catania, Messina or Naxos.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Porto di Catania - Molo di Levante, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
- Port of Messina, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
- Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
- Porto di Siracusa, Riva Porto Lachio, 11, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please,wear comfortable shoes and have a wind jacket with you
- hat and sun protection are highly recommended specilly during summer
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.