The Godfather Saga from Catania
+ The bar is hidden in a small town lost in the middle of nowhere with elegantly stylish buildings which make the real work of art.
+ The first thing comes to our minds pronouncing this word is the old Paramount creation “The Godfather”, the best gangster film enjoys the Sicilian etymology.
+ The international linguistic community still plays with the unanswerable question about the origin of the enigmatic Sicilian word “Mafia”.
+ Conservative and opportunistic mafia legends is the essence for the mythic Sicilian village, the cathedral of which preserves the black wooden crucifix dated back to the 14th century and a fine collection of paintings by Brother Felice da Sambuca to be admired in sorrowful silence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Everything that is not mentioned in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savoca, Savoca, Province of Messina, Sicily
A lovely small Sicilian village inspired F.F. Coppola with its views to continental Italy, the Ionian bay and green hills all round there
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, Province of Catania, Sicily
Who’s he, that elegant, well-educated, seductively intriguing Sicilian man and the main question why is he so popular among experienced ladies like me? There’s no way to answer this question but to investigate the case together following his routes, paths, and to experience the same atmosphere and the glory of the solved enigma. An investigation previews forthcoming involvement and action in Sicilian Godfather Saga traditions like a typical aperitif at the most famous bar, where Michael Corleone asked a hand of Apollonia, a bar with his favourite “cannoli”, oh God, they must be “the same as loved by Don Vito Corleone and by Francis Ford Coppola”
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Paolo Borsellino, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.