The Gorges of Tremonti
The path of the Gorges of Tremonti is a path that starts at the gates of Cilento and runs alongside the Solofrone river to go up to the slopes of Mount Cantenna where the town of Trentinara is located.
Crossing a naturalistic landscape of great beauty you will meet the remains of the old mills, once used to produce flour and you will retrace the history of a fascinating peasant civilization with us.
The excursion starts from the municipality of Capaccio Paestum.
Distance: 7 km
Difference in altitude: 430 m
Duration: 4 hours
For this excursion we recommend: trekking shoes and poles, comfortable layered clothing, windproof jacket, hat and sunglasses, at least 1.5 l of water per person.
Guided excursion cost 25 euros per person: the price includes the AIGAE Guide service in the Campania region, regularly registered in the National Register of Environmental Hiking Guides and insurance coverage.
After the walk you can taste the typical products of the Fattoria Cavallo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Ticket Authorized Guide AIGAE
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Capaccio Vecchio, Monte Calpazio, Capaccio-Paestum Italy
You will be invited from your hotel to directly reach the starting point of the path, where the authorized guide will be waiting for you and will accompany you along the entire hiking path.
Pass By: Trentinara, Trentinara, Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park, Province of Salerno, Campania
The path ends in this wonderful square called the Cilento Terrace.
Departure Point :1: Salerno Stazione, 84123 Salerno, SA, Italy
2: Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
3: Marina d'Arechi S.p.A., Via Salvador Allende, 84123 Salerno SA, Italy
4: Marina "Masuccio Salernitano", Piazza della Concordia, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
5: Archaeological Park of Paestum, Via Magna Graecia, 917/919, 84047 Paestum SA, Italy
6: Agropoli Port, Via Porto, 9, 84043 Agropoli SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.