The Grand Brussels Experience Coach Tour
Should a sightseeing tour offer you more than just preregistered general audio comments? Should you get your up-to-date information about the city’s past, present and future from a trusted guide who is a real Belgian insider and professional? Honestly speaking: we are strictly the only Brussels based company that can provide this full service
We start out with a short walk to the majestic Grand Place which was the cradle of medieval Brussels. Then you board our coach and our multilingual guide takes you to all the must-see highlights in the city center. In short: this is a comprehensive tour of Brussels. Your guide is your host. He offers you countless suggestions and ideas of things to do while in Brussels and answers all your queries. If you are looking for a quality service, you should offer yourself this unforgettable and personal welcome to Brussels. The tour offers ample opportunity to take pictures.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional multilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Atomium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Discover Brussels with the helping hand of a local guide. We focus on three of the most important districts of the city.
Since 1998 it has been a UNESCO World Heritage site.The devastating fire of 1695, caused by the army of the French King Louis XIV and a third of the city has been destroyed and the Grand Place rebuilt in 4 years.
Pass By: St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule), Parvis Sainte-Gudule Treurenberg Hill, Brussels 1000 Belgium
An eleventh century church rebuilt in the Brabant Gothic-style and remind to Notre-Dame of Paris.
Pass By: Justice Palace (Palais de Justice), Place Poelaert 1, Brussels 1000 Belgium
This Greco-Roman building dates from 1866 and 30 years of construction (architect Joseph Poelaert)
From there a spendid panoramic view of Brussels.
Pass By: Royal Palace (Palais Royal), Place des Palais, Brussels 1000 Belgium
We then walk you up to the Royal Palace district with its ancient park and end our walk calling at Saint Michael’s Cathedral.
Pass By: Museums of the Far East, Avenue Van Praet 44, Brussels 1020 Belgium
Bought by King Leopold II "Builder King" after the World's Fair 1900 of Paris. Reconstruction of the French architect Alexandre Marcel.
Pass By: Laeken Palace, Avenue du Parc Royal, Brussels 1020 Belgium
Private residence of the Belgian kings.
Pass By: European Parliament (Hemicycle visits), Rue Wiertz 60 Paul-Henri Spaak Building, Brussels 1050 Belgium
European Parliament, Commission (seat of the EU) and the Council of Europe (meeting place of the representants of the EU members).
Pass By: Notre Dame du Sablon, Rue de la Regence / Regentsschapsstraat 3b Entrée rue des Sablons et pas rue de la Régence, Brussels 1000 Belgium
With the Church of Notre-Dame des Victoires is the last Gothic-style church to be built in Brussels in the 15th century.
Week-end the marvelous antique market and area of the antiquairs.
Stop At: Atomium Square Laeken, Brussels 1020 Belgium
To take spectacular photos there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.