The Grand Tour of Riga
Riga, the largest city of all the Baltic states, is home to all manner of wonderous sights to see, and now you can see it all for yourself with this fantastic tour. During the tour you'll visit Riga Old Town, the Art Nouveau and Spikeri Districts, the island of Kipsala, and even Agenskalns!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City Riga (Vecriga), Kungu Iela 3 Riga, Riga 1050 Latvia
On this fascinating tour, you'll visit Riga Old Town with its unique medieval buildings, which have survived two world wars, learn all about the history and how Riga has been developed over the years by your English Speaking Guide.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Spikeri, Maskavas iela 6, Riga 1050 Latvia
We'll see the city's Art Nouveau and Spikeri districts - Spikeri was once comprised mostly of warehouses, but has since evolved into a centre of contemporary culture.
Pass By: Kipsala, on the Daugava River, Riga Latvia
You'll visit the island of Kipsala, which lies on the left bank of the Daugava River and is known for its prestigious homes.
Pass By: Atletika Agenskalns, Nometnu iela 59 B, Riga 1002 Latvia
Finally, we'll drive through Agenskalns, an old neighbourhood boasting a wide variety of 18th and 19th century western European architecture, don't forget your cameras there will be plenty of photo opportunities.
Departure Point :Freeport of Riga, Northern District, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/21/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.