The Great Dallas Tour
Our Great Dallas Tour includes the rich history and culture Dallas has to offer. Dallas started as a small trading post and has grown to the Great city we have today. The tour includes famous and exciting sights. There will be stops along the way for those perfect and must have photo memories.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, 646 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Tour starting point. Also here is Founders Plaza.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Old Red Museum, 100 S Houston St, Dallas, TX 75202-3502
Original stone Court house. Built in 1892
Stop At: Pioneer Plaza, Young and Griffin Streets, Dallas, TX 75202
Replica of Shawnee Cattle drive. World's largest display of bronze Cattle. Perfect for the great photo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Dallas City Hall, 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, TX 75201-6318
Designed by I.M. Pei.
Pass By: Dallas Police Memorial, S. Akard Street, Dallas, TX 75202
On a two-acre triangle of park land overlooking
City Hall Plaza, a memorial has been built to recall
the Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.
A stainless steel construction emerges from the
site like a figurative officer’s shield and carries the
badge numbers and names of police killed in the line
Pass By: Dallas Farmers Market, 1010 S Pearl Expy, Dallas, TX 75201-6022
A great place to shop and dine.
Pass By: Deep Ellum (Deep Elm), Main Street, Dallas, TX 75226
A Dallas neighborhood
Pass By: Bishop Arts District, Bishop Avenue Oak Cliff, Dallas, TX 75208
Pass By: Dallas Arts District, Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201
The Dallas cultural hub. Art museums, sculpture museum, and even a symphony theater for performing arts. A great place photos.
Pass By: Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, 500 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202-3521
The birthplace of Dallas.
Pass By: Reunion Tower, 300 Reunion Blvd E, Dallas, TX 75207-4409
Probably the most recognized structure in Dallas.
Departure Point :646 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.