The Great Whistler Walking Tour: Discover Whistler's Sights, History & Culture!
This fully guided (socially distanced) walking tour showcases everything world class Whistler, BC has to offer in under two hours. You will discover the most beautifully scenic, interesting and must-see areas, while enjoying a fun and informative commentary on all things Whistler!
• Photo Worthy Locations
• 2010 Olympic Areas
• Amazing Street Art
• Hidden Local Shopping Zones
• Stunning Nature & Wilderness
• Iconic Must-See Sites
THIS TOUR TRULY HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE - DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Whistler Olympic Plaza
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- Entry/Admission - Audain Art Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
Discover the most interesting and beautifully scenic areas in and around the world class resort town of Whistler BC.
While visiting an array of photo worthy locations, you will enjoy glacial rivers, vibrant local artworks, Olympic venues, hidden local zones, historic sites and even some local wildlife on occasion.
This tour truly has something for everyone!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Whistler Valley Trail, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B0 Canada
While moving around on tour you will uncover some great sections of the Whistler Valley Trail network. You will also learn what this world class trail network has to offer year-round!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whistler Blackcomb, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0X9 Canada
While exploring the Blackcomb Village you will discover a whole other side to Whistler, "The Dark Side" as the locals call it. Full of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants, this area truly has something for everyone. Twice a week in summer it's also home to the Whistler Farmers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, 4584 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B0 Canada
Learn all about Whistler's Indigenous Museum as we view the centres amazing architecture and enjoy some of the larger pieces of outdoor artwork. You will also have the option to return here at the end of the tour to fully explore this world class attraction and meet our local First Nations people.
*Discounts offered on admission
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Audain Art Museum, 4350 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 1N3 Canada
Enjoy the stunning architecture of Whistler's world renowned Audain Art Museum. This leading arts organization boasts a comprehensive permanent collection of the province’s most celebrated artist and takes it's visitors on a visual journey from the late 18th century to present.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Whistler Museum, 4333 Main St In Florence Petersen Park., Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
Discover the location of Whistler's historical archives. This hidden gem is tucked away in the small forested area of Florence Peterson Park, a great little area full of local artworks. You will have the option to finish the tour here or return at a later time.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Whistler Olympic Plaza, 4365 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
Whistlers Olympic Plaza was the central hub during the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. These days it's where both visitors and locals come together to enjoy an array of festivals and events throughout the year. It's also home one of Whistler's most photographed sites - The Olympic Rings!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Gondola Transit Exchange, Whistler, BC V8E, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we want to ensure we are doing our best to help keep our staff, guests and community safe. If you have any further questions or concerns please send us an email or contact through phone. Our office is open 8:00am to 10:00pm 7 days a week!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.