The Guadiamar nature reserve in family.
On this family adventure you will discover the Guadiamar River and the natural reserve that surrounds it on a route that follows a short and very manageable section of the Green Corridor of the Guadiamar River. The whole family can enjoy this day that ends at the Guadiamar Visitor Center, which has a playground for children and good food is served in the restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Guadiamar Educa Corredor Verde
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Although we stop at the best bars or restaurants we leave it to the choice of participants to choose their menu or dish they want.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guadiamar Educa Corredor Verde, Crta Antigua Aznalcazar - Pilas Km 0,2, 41849 Aznalcazar Spain
We will meet at the store where you will receive your bikes. Then you will head to the Santa Justa train station where you will catch a local train to Benalcazon. From here you will start the walk. You will return by the same route.
Departure Point :Sevilla Moving - Alojamientos y experiencias, Calle Luis Montoto, 19, Local Bajo, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.