The Haunted Walk Experience at Fort Henry National Historic Site
As seen on Ghost Hunters, explore Fort Henry, Kingston’s spooky 19th century fortress, as your guide recounts its tragic history, including the hanging of Nils Von Schoultz, the secret of Deadman’s Bay, and many supernatural encounters! Hear about the dark history and deaths that took place at the fort, and why it is considered one of the most haunted places in Canada.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Fort Henry National Historic Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Henry National Historic Site, 1 Fort Henry Drive K7L4V8, Kingston, Ontario Canada
Explore Kingston's haunted 19th century fortress on the hill.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fort Henry National Historic Site, 1 Fort Henry Dr, Kingston, ON K7K 5G8, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (less then 1km)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.