The Hidden Gems, and the Main Sights in Fez Medina, Fez Medina FULL Tour
Full day Fes Medina tour is all you need to fully experience the ancient city. Accompanied by local and an expert guide, you will get a good grasp of the history, and culture of Fes and Morocco.
Starting by 3 hours walking tour to wander around the narrow alleyways of the Medina, and visit souks, and Medrassas. You will hop inside a car to visit the sights outside of the Medina, from the Royal Palace, the Jewish quarter, and the hills surrounding the Medina for a breathtaking a panoramic view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Pickup hotel/riad
- Drop-off hotel/riad
- Professional driver
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
09.30 After breakfast, pick up in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to discover the first part of Fez tour outside the Medina, includes:
The Royal Palace gate in Fes, the oldest & largest palace Gates of the King (14th Century) made by marble copper and Mosaic. Stop to capture memorable photos at Jewish Quarter (built in 1438) located near Royal residencies which enabled its inhabitants to be protected from the wrath of the Muslim populace.The Mellah in Fes was once only inhabited by Jews. This was the first “Mallah” in Morocco, Visit Ibn Danan synagogue one of the oldest and important synagogues in North Africa, built in the 17 century. Then, Janan Sabil Garden to enjoy the fresh air, Borj Nord & Bab Boujloud, Ceramic school: known for its handmade pottery. You will have the chance to discover amazing products and see local artisans.
Break to relax and have lunch at a traditional local restaurant.
Following lunch, Continue guided cultural trip wandering in the narrow alleys until reaching: Madersa Bou Inania, Tannery or Chowara, Nejjarine, Kairouine University, Attarine Madrassa, Moulay Idriss mausoleum,
Finally, finish cultural tour by visiting the local places of handicrafts, like, Saffarine which is a place specialized in making Cooper like glasses, trays… Back to hotel/Riad in Fez.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Port rssif
- Port Bab boujloud
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.