The Hidden Local Treasures of Jaipur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Jaipur on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Jaipur beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Jaipur has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great local tips and recommendations to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Embark on a city walking tour of Jaipur and immerse yourself in the culture and history. Meet your local guide in Jaipur's old town and journey out to see the highlights as well as hidden gems of the city. On this tour, you'll visit the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind), the Sword Shop, and a 150 years old working camera.
Pass By: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Follow the paths of royal priests and see the centuries-old buildings where they used to live. Next, marvel at the ornately decorated Sawai Man Singh Town Hall and pass through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of City Palce and Jantar Mantar.
Pass By: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Pass through the Old Market, museum, heritage buildings and Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage site
Pass By: Isarlat Sargasooli, Aatish Market, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Visit the tallest historical building of Jaipur, also known as tower of heaven and Centuries Old Shiva Temple
Pass By: Golcha Cinema, New Gate, SMS Highway, Chaura Rasta, Jaipur India
Visit the southern architectured Krishna temple maintained by 8th generation of the family of priests and our tour ends at Golcha Cinema, built on Retro Art Deco Style architecture.
Departure Point :Wind View Cafe, 3rd Floor Rang Bihari Temple Opposite Hawa Mahal, Hawa Mahal Road Badi Chopad, Badi Chaupar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003, India
Return Detail :Golcha Cinema, Choura Rasta, New Gate, Bapu Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.