The Hidden Nature Trail to Tittesworth Reservoir and Beyond
A stunning walk down into the Churnet Valley with rippling brooks, streams and hidden walkways.
Peace away from the noise of the city.
Walking through the nature reserve you will hear the ring of birdsong and capture some wildlife.
Great for photographers as views of the Roaches are awesome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
A stunning Walk from Leek; a market town in the Peak District. From the town centre we follow a country trail down into the Upper Churnet Valley, crossing the river on its way around Leek to the surrounding villages including; Consall, Froghall and Oakamoor towards the River Trent.
This is a delightful walk for water lovers with rippling streams, tiny brooks meandering in and out of our journey and the main highlight ; the Tittesworth Reservoir with its wildlife and nature reserve renown for a variety of birds.
With stunning views of the Roaches and Hen Cloud from all directions bring your camera for some wonderful views.
We pass through lots of farmland and little villages with a picnic stop at Meerbrook, before heading back to Leek,on the other side of the reservoir.
Walk approx 9 miles with a few ascents and varied terrain.
This walk is tremendously calm and peaceful as it is a hidden gem.
Sorry no dogs due to lots of styles and we walk through a few farms and farmland
• Leek, Leek, Staffordshire, England
• The Roaches Peak District, Upper Hulme, Leek ST13 7LX England
• Tittesworth Water, Meerbrook ST13 8SW England
Departure Point :Market Place, Market Pl, Leek ST13, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Safety measures due to COVID-19 will be provided at onset Instructions to regularly use hand sanitiser (not provided) throughout, especially at break times Please remain with the guide at all times Dogs not permitted on this walk
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.