The Hidden Seaside Paradise of Geoje from Busan: Windy Hill and Oedo Island
Geoje the city known as “treating others with great kindness”, is located on the Southeastern tip of Korean peninsula. Comprised of 10 inhabited and 64 inhabited islands and is Korea’s second largest island. It is the second largest Korean island, after Jeju. For Koreans, Geoje-do is known as a holiday destination, due to its temperate climate, yellow beaches, touristy islands and stunning natural beauty.
- See Windy Hill surrounded by quaint colorful shop houses by the sea
- Get around Beaches and Windy Hill
- Take a walk along Oedo Island to see all of the grounds and the views
- Take a photo of glittery sea and interesting art and sculpture around
- Overlook the bays of the south of the island and some of the garden islands
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation between Busan and Geoje
- English speaking guide
- Ferry ticket to/from Botanical garden
- Entry/Admission - Windy Hill
- Entry/Admission - Sinseondae
- Entry/Admission - Hakdong Mongdol Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Geoje Sea World, 15, Jisepohaean-ro, Irun-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do 53328 South Korea
You will be picked up at your hotel in Busan. After pickup, you will head to Geoje Island by minivan car. It takes 1 hour from Busan. As soon as you arrive at Geoje Island, you will see rolling seas of green and golden sandy beaches.
Stop At: Windy Hill, Nambu-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do South Korea
You will encounter Windy Hill which is a hill covered in grass and overlooking the sea. Here you can get some picturesque views of the sea and Islands surrounding Geoje.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sinseondae, Galgot-ri, Nambu-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do South Korea
Sinseondae is 10 minute walk From Windy hill. Relax and enjoy the scenery. It offers views of the fantastically shaped rocks against the deep blue Ocean hues. Many commercials and TV shows have been filmed here taking advantage of this amazing setting.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Oedo Botania, San 109, Wahyeon-ri, Irun-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do South Korea
You will aboard on the Ferry at Janseungpo Ferry Terminal. You will love the time on the ferry travelling to Odeo Island with the breathtaking scenery. It is also known as Oedo Botania. With a beautiful view of the crystal blue South Sea and surrounding landscape, Oedo Botania gives you the scene of the beautiful garden and the Ocean in the background.
Stop At: Hakdong Mongdol Beach, 18-1, Hakdong 6-gil, Dongbu-myeon, Geoje-si,, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do 53332 South Korea
After lunch, you will go back to Geoje Island by ferry. You will see one beach comprised of black mongdols(pebbles). If you want to try something special, here you can find many fun water activities like Jet Ski, banana boat and flying boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if there is diet problem of tourists
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.