The hidden secrets of fashion
Milan is the capital of Italian fashion. Four times a year it becomes the center of the Universe, with people from all over the world taking part in the fashion week.
Glamor, wealth, beautiful women ... But is all that glitters really gold? Fashion hides many secrets, never dormant rivalries and even murders!
On this tour you will appreciate the beauty of the city and the Italian style. Discover some enchanting places to shop or take photos for your Instagram, but also some skeletons hidden in the closet of the rich and famous.
Remember to provide your email and phone number when booking.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Monte Napoleone, 20121 Milan Italy
We will visit the famous Quadrilatero della Moda, one of the streets with the highest number of shops in the world. Via Monte Napoleone is also one of the most expensive shopping streets in the world. Many of the boutiques present hide secrets and rivalries never revealed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Naviglio Grande, 21015 Milan Italy
We will visit the Navigli, the main navigable water channel in Milan. A walk through restaurants and ateliers of sculptors and painters. Short stop at Antonioli, one of the most avant-garde concept stores in the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: San Vittore Prison, Piazza Gaetano Filangieri, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
We will visit the walls of the San Vittore prison in Milan and we will discover the story of Patrizia Reggiani, ex-wife and principal of the murder of Maurizio Gucci.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via Cola di Rienzo, Milano MI, Italy
A little off the beaten track is the atelier of Antonio Marras, a visionary Italian designer. A shop hidden in a beautiful courtyard where you can buy clothes and accessories.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Via Monte Napoleone, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :P.TA Genova FS, Piazzale Stazione Genova, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.