The history of Auschwitz-Birkenau - Interactive online sightseeing
The live stream is taking place every Tuesday and Saturday.
You will be brought closer to the events associated with II WW and the political situation that took place before its outbreak. It will be a journey through time, starting in the 30s of the twentieth century. Online narrator will lead you through the dramatic events of that time, as well as tell you about the history and events related to largest former Nazi German concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau. At the end of the stream there will be time for discussion together with Q&A’s.
per adult from
What's included :
- Online lecture with English-speaking guide
- Possibility to ask your question on a live chat after the lecture
- Live stream of the history of Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp
- E-learning option to spend the time at home and get to know more about this horrific place
- Entry/Admission - Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum - "Judenrampe"
What's excluded :
- Visit: Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum - "Judenrampe", Więźniów Oświęcimia 20, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
This is a live e-learning/online lecture with English-speaking guide about the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau along with Q&A after the lecture
Departure Point :Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum - "Judenrampe", Więźniów Oświęcimia 20, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.