The Hoi An Tour In French (Guided And Personalized)
The visit to the ancient city of Hoi An will be guided by our professional French-speaking guide. Thanks to the pass, you will visit 5 main monuments of the city including the Tan Ky house, The FuJien Headquarters, the Japanese covered bridge, the Folk museum, and the Clan Tran.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit in French lasts 3 hours in the ancient city of Hoi An
- 5 Monuments visited including the Tanky House, the Fujian Chinese Temple, the Japanese Covered Bridge, the Folk Museum, the house of the Clan Tran.
- Vietnamese guide speaking perfect French.
What's excluded :
- Pass Sold by the City of Hoi An to visit the monuments (Price: 120,000 Vnd
- Meals and personal expenses
- The tip.
- Hoi An is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a city that was a trading port in Southeast Asia from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and the layout of its streets reflect indigenous traditions as well as foreign influences, which gave birth to this unique vestige.
We offer you a tour of the ancient city of Hoi An guided by our professional guide. The tour could share with other customers who also speak French.
Thanks to the pass, you will discover 5 monuments of the city of Hoi An: the Japanese Covered Bridge, symbol of the city; the old houses, the most famous of which, the Tanky House, the Chinese temple Fujian, and the folk museum. Accompanied by our guide, you learn even more about the culture and history of Viet Nam
Departure Point :Hoi An Information and Culture BureauNo 12, Rue Phan Chau Trinh, Hoi An
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hoi An Culture and Information Office
- Number 12, Rue Phan Chau Trinh, Hoi An.
- Morning: 8h
- Afternoon: 2h
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.